National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Video length is 2:58 minLearn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
This Video builds on the following concepts of Energy Literacy.
Click a topic below for supporting information, teaching ideas, and sample activities.
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- This video would serve as a good introduction or anchoring phenomenon for a larger unit about states of matter, or the earth system.
- You will want to prepare a vocab sheet or something to pair with the video if it is not a part of a larger lesson.
About the Science
- This video contains scientifically sound information about liquid water and water ice.
- It discusses how the properties of water are important for supporting life on Earth and contribute to other things like Earth's climate.
- Passed initial science review - expert science review pending.