Warm Up Quiz
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
This Simulation/Interactive builds on the following concepts of Climate Literacy.
Click a topic below for supporting information, teaching ideas, and sample activities.
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- Useful as a pre-quiz or a discussion starter at the beginning of any unit on climate change.
- If using related resources at the end of the quiz, educators may need to provide further guidance and structure to help students navigate the resources.
About the Science
- The 10-question quiz provides the user with feedback on their knowledge of global temperature changes and the impact on Earth's climate.
Comments from expert scientist:
Love this quiz, perfect length and way to engage students
- Concise explanation of why precipitation increases with climate change
- Introduction of albedo "earth's reflectance"
- Explains why water vapor is a GHG
About the Pedagogy
- Self-graded quiz; each response is followed by the correct response to the question with a short explanation about why it is correct.