World Wildlife Fund (WWF), NOAA Oceantoday
Video length 3 min.Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- Has a downloadable version.
- This video can act as a motivational excerpt to prompt students to ask questions.
About the Science
- The video collection from this source is reliable and reputable.
- Comments from expert scientist: This video provides scientifically accurate information regarding Arctic climate change and how it interacts with global climate change. It provides interesting and useful visual aids regarding the sea ice albedo feedback while relating to people that may be less interested in science with animals. It also has the seal of NOAA, a government agency.
About the Pedagogy
- The videos on this site are limited in length and therefore may be best used as introductory material to a unit on climate change.
Technical Details/Ease of Use
- Technical quality good with hearing-impaired text running across the bottom.