Video length: 2:32 min.Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- This National Geographic video starts automatically with an ad and closes with one, too. Educators should consider embedding the video in a page without advertising.
About the Science
- Studies the causes and effects of increased melting of ice in Antarctica.
- Comment from expert scientist: This will bring awareness about the important issues of Climate change and Global Warming and the impact on the polar regions, which can be considered as the thermometers of the globe.
About the Pedagogy
- Discusses how glacier melt is attributed to natural and anthropogenic (human-influenced) changes.
- The content and video are very compelling.