Northwest Biocarbon Initiative, Climate Solutions
Video length is 4:57 min.Discuss this Resource»
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- Video is a great example of the benefits of community solutions to solve sustainability conflicts.
- Other fact sheets related to this type of restoration work can be found here: http://climatesolutions.org/programs/NBI
About the Science
- Video provides an example of how creative planning (planting trees and shrubs) can reduce carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, help protect species, filter agricultural runoff, and reduce monetary costs.
- Data sources not provided.
- Passed initial science review - expert science review pending.
Have you used these materials with your students? Do you have insights to share with other educators about their use? Please share with the community by adding a comment below.
Please use this space only for discussion about teaching with these particular materials.
For more general discussion about teaching climate literacy please use our general discussion boards.
To report a problem or direct a comment to the CLEAN project team please use our feedback form (or the feedback link at the bottom of every page).
Off-topic posts will be deleted.