WGBH Educational Foundation, Teachers' Domain
Discuss this Resource»
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- Use in conjunction with other activities and discussion about how albedo is involved in climate change.
About the Science
- Images and text are courtesy of NASA/USGS, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Scientific Visualization Studio, and National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC).
- Passed initial science review - expert science review pending.
About the Pedagogy
- The resource is a mixture of text and animated explanations/descriptions, which support each other nicely.
Technical Details/Ease of Use
- The user does not have to use this in a linear fashion but can click forward and backward to review information or skip over certain segments.
Related URLs These related sites were noted by our reviewers but have not been reviewed by CLEANFor updated data reference, visit the http://nsidc.org/ data center for up to date information. Click on Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis up to 2012.
Have you used these materials with your students? Do you have insights to share with other educators about their use? Please share with the community by adding a comment below.
Please use this space only for discussion about teaching with these particular materials.
For more general discussion about teaching climate literacy please use our general discussion boards.
To report a problem or direct a comment to the CLEAN project team please use our feedback form (or the feedback link at the bottom of every page).
Off-topic posts will be deleted.