WGBH Educational Foundation, Teachers' Domain
This resource is no longer officially part of our collection This resource has been removed from our collection, likely because the original resource is no longer available.
If you have further information about the link (e.g. a new location where the information can be found) please let us know.
You may be able to find previous versions at the Internet Archive.
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- Use in conjunction with other activities and discussion about how albedo is involved in climate change.
About the Science
- Images and text are courtesy of NASA/USGS, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Scientific Visualization Studio, and National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC).
- Passed initial science review - expert science review pending.
About the Pedagogy
- The resource is a mixture of text and animated explanations/descriptions, which support each other nicely.
Technical Details/Ease of Use
- The user does not have to use this in a linear fashion but can click forward and backward to review information or skip over certain segments.