Video length: 2:32 min.Discuss this Resource»
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
About Teaching Climate Literacy
Other materials addressing 4e
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- This National Geographic video starts automatically with an ad and closes with one, too. Educators should consider embedding the video in a page without advertising.
About the Science
- Studies the causes and effects of increased melting of ice in Antarctica.
- Comment from expert scientist: This will bring awareness about the important issues of Climate change and Global Warming and the impact on the polar regions. Which can be considered as the thermometers of the globe..
About the Pedagogy
- Discusses how glacier melt is attributed to natural and anthropogenic (human-influenced) changes.
- The content and video are very compelling.
Have you used these materials with your students? Do you have insights to share with other educators about their use? Please share with the community by adding a comment below.
Please use this space only for discussion about teaching with these particular materials.
For more general discussion about teaching climate literacy please use our general discussion boards.
To report a problem or direct a comment to the CLEAN project team please use our feedback form (or the feedback link at the bottom of every page).
Off-topic posts will be deleted.