Ketill Berger, UNEP/GRID-Arendal
Discuss this Resource»
Learn more about Teaching Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness»
About Teaching Climate Literacy
Other materials addressing 7a
Other materials addressing 7b
Other materials addressing 7c
Other materials addressing 7d
Other materials addressing 7e
Benchmarks for Science Literacy
Learn more about the Benchmarks
Notes From Our Reviewers
The CLEAN collection is hand-picked and rigorously reviewed for scientific accuracy and classroom effectiveness.
Read what our review team had to say about this resource below or learn more about
how CLEAN reviews teaching materials
Teaching Tips | Science | Pedagogy |
- This chart can be used in a presentation or easily embedded in a unit on ecosystems, carbon cycle, or global change.
About the Science
- The chart illustrates predicted impacts (Food, Water, Ecosystems, Extreme Weather Events, and Risk of Abrupt and Irreversible Changes) of climate change for specific global temperature increases.
- Passed initial science review - expert science review pending.
About the Pedagogy
- There are multiple links to other sources.
- The chart is easy to read but requires interpretation.
Technical Details/Ease of Use
- The dashed line, to solid line, to darker line implies an increase in the magnitude of the impact, but this is not stated explicitly.
Related URLs These related sites were noted by our reviewers but have not been reviewed by CLEANThe International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science, and Technology for Development. The graphic was develop with content from this report: http://www.agassessment.org/
Have you used these materials with your students? Do you have insights to share with other educators about their use? Please share with the community by adding a comment below.
Please use this space only for discussion about teaching with these particular materials.
For more general discussion about teaching climate literacy please use our general discussion boards.
To report a problem or direct a comment to the CLEAN project team please use our feedback form (or the feedback link at the bottom of every page).
Off-topic posts will be deleted.