Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Measuring and Modeling Climate Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only High School (9-12) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Biological processes depend on energy flow Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles
- Humans can take action Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
- Climate is complex Climate is regulated by complex interactions among components of the Earth system
- Life affects climate; climate affects life Life on Earth depends on, is shaped by, and affects climate
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Our understanding of climate Our understanding of the climate system is improved through observations, theoretical studies, and modeling
- Humans affect climate Human activities are impacting the climate system
- Climate change has consequences Climate change will have consequences for the Earth system and human lives
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 3.1 The Sun is major source of energy for organisms and ecosystems The Sun is the major source of energy for organisms and the ecosystems of which they are a part.
- 3.5 Ecosystems are affected by availability of energy. Ecosystems are affected by changes in the availability of energy and matter.
- 3.6 Humans live within Earth's ecosystems. Humans live within Earth's ecosystems.
Biological processes depend on energy flow2 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 6 of 6 matches