Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Energy Use Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only High School (9-12) Show all Grade Level
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate is variable Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Fossil Fuels
- Other Alternatives Hydropower, geothermal, tidal, biofuels, etc.
Energy Use1 match General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 4 g Natural processes of CO2 removal from atmosphere is slow; Long residence time of some GHG
Climate is variable1 match General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches