Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Human Responses to Climate Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Environmental Education Guidelinesshowing only 2. Knowledge of Environmental Processes and Systems > 2.1 The Earth as a Physical System > A) Processes that shape the Earth Show all Environmental Education Guidelines
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Mitigation Strategies Including policy related to mitigation strategies, such as emissions reduction or land use changes
- Adaptation Strategies Includes policy related to adaptation strategies
- Risk Management
- Personal Responsibility Social change; social equity; personal actions
Human Responses to Climate1 match General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles
- Humans can take action Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
- Climate is complex Climate is regulated by complex interactions among components of the Earth system
- Life affects climate; climate affects life Life on Earth depends on, is shaped by, and affects climate
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Our understanding of climate Our understanding of the climate system is improved through observations, theoretical studies, and modeling
- Humans affect climate Human activities are impacting the climate system
- Climate change has consequences Climate change will have consequences for the Earth system and human lives
Energy Literacy Principles
- Energy is a physical quantity Energy is a physical quantity that follows precise natural laws.
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Environmental Education Guidelines Show all Environmental Education Guidelines
2. Knowledge of Environmental Processes and Systems > 2.1 The Earth as a Physical System > A) Processes that shape the Earth5 matches
Results 1 - 5 of 5 matches