Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Environmental Education Guidelinesshowing only 3. Skills for Understanding and Addressing Environmental Issues > 3.2 Decision-Making and Citizenship Skills > D) Evaluating the results of actions Show all Environmental Education Guidelines
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Human Responses to Climate Includes policy, mitigation, adaptation, risk management, personal responsibility
- Energy Use Sources of energy, usage trends, conservation, policy
Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles
- Energy is a physical quantity Energy is a physical quantity that follows precise natural laws.
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Environmental Education Guidelines Show all Environmental Education Guidelines
3. Skills for Understanding and Addressing Environmental Issues > 3.2 Decision-Making and Citizenship Skills > D) Evaluating the results of actions4 matches
Results 1 - 4 of 4 matches