Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate Impacts > Plants and Animals Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Our understanding of climate Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 5 a Climate system is subject to the same physical laws as the rest of the Universe
- 5 b Observations are the foundation for understanding the climate system
- 5 c Observations, experiments, and theory are used to construct and refine computer models
- 5 e Climate models are robust enough to be used for guiding decision and actions as response to climate change
Our understanding of climate
Energy Literacy Principles
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 10 of 23 matches