Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate Impacts > Plants and Animals Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Life affects climate; climate affects life Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 3 a Climate's role in habitats ranges and adaptation of species to climate changes
- 3 c Climate impacts ecosystems and past species extinctions
- 3 e Biosphere drives the global carbon cycle
Life affects climate; climate affects life10 matches General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 10 of 46 matches