Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate Impacts > Ecosystem Changes Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate is complex Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 2 d Biogeochemical cycles of greenhouse gases / Carbon cycle
Climate is complex1 match General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 4 of 4 matches