Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Humans affect climate > 6 b Increased GHG concentrations in atmosphere will remain high for centuries and affect future climate Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Various sources of energy are used to power human activities Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Climate Impacts Includes sea level rise; extreme weather; drought; changes to ecosystems, plants and animals; melting ice and permafrost; ocean warming; impacts to water resources, agriculture, public health and national security
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 4.1 Humans transfer and transform energy Humans transfer and transform energy from the environment into forms useful for human endeavors.
- 4.7 Different sources of energy have different benefits and drawbacks Different sources of energy and the different ways energy can be transformed, transported and stored each have different benefits and drawbacks.
Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches