Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Measuring and Modeling Climate Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate Data Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Global Climate Modeling Projecting future climates; reconstructing past climates; developing models
Measuring and Modeling Climatematches General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles
- Energy is a physical quantity Energy is a physical quantity that follows precise natural laws.
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.