Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Sun is primary energy > 1 c Axial tilt of Earth governs incoming sunlight and seasonality Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy is a physical quantity Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 1.1 Energy is a quantity Energy is a quantity that is transferred from system to system.
- 1.2 Thermal energy The energy of a system or object that results in its temperature is called thermal energy.
- 1.3 Energy is neither created nor destroyed Energy is neither created nor destroyed.
Energy is a physical quantity1 match General/Other
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches