Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Grade Levelshowing only College Lower (13-14) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy decisions are influenced by several factors Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Regional Focusshowing only North America Show all Regional Focus
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 5.1 Energy decisions are made at many levels Decisions concerning the use of energy resources are made at many levels.
- 5.3 Systems-based approach Energy decisions can be made using a systems-based approach.
- 5.4 Economic factors Energy decisions are influenced by economic factors.
- 5.6 Environmental factors Energy decisions are influenced by environmental factors.
- 5.7 Social Factors Energy decisions are influenced by social factors.
Energy decisions are influenced by several factors1 match General/Other
Regional Focus Show all Regional Focus
- US Great Lakes Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York
- US Great Plains (Eastern) New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, (Eastern) Colorado
- US Southwest California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, (Western) Texas, (Western) Colorado
North America1 match General/Other
Results 1 - 4 of 4 matches