Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Resource Typeshowing only Activity Show all Resource Type
Grade Levelshowing only College Lower (13-14) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy decisions are influenced by several factors Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Climate Impacts Includes sea level rise; extreme weather; drought; changes to ecosystems, plants and animals; melting ice and permafrost; ocean warming; impacts to water resources, agriculture, public health and national security
- Human Responses to Climate Includes policy, mitigation, adaptation, risk management, personal responsibility
- Energy Use Sources of energy, usage trends, conservation, policy
Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 5.1 Energy decisions are made at many levels Decisions concerning the use of energy resources are made at many levels.
- 5.2 Energy infrastructure has inertia Energy infrastructure has inertia.
- 5.3 Systems-based approach Energy decisions can be made using a systems-based approach.
- 5.4 Economic factors Energy decisions are influenced by economic factors.
- 5.5 Political factors Energy decisions are influenced by political factors.
- 5.6 Environmental factors Energy decisions are influenced by environmental factors.
- 5.7 Social Factors Energy decisions are influenced by social factors.
Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
Results 1 - 10 of 11 matches