Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the
Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Human Responses to Climate Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only College Lower (13-14) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy decisions are influenced by several factors Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Mitigation Strategies Including policy related to mitigation strategies, such as emissions reduction or land use changes
- Adaptation Strategies Includes policy related to adaptation strategies
- Risk Management
- Personal Responsibility Social change; social equity; personal actions
Human Responses to Climate8 matches General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles
- Humans can take action Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Humans affect climate Human activities are impacting the climate system
- Climate change has consequences Climate change will have consequences for the Earth system and human lives
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 5.1 Energy decisions are made at many levels Decisions concerning the use of energy resources are made at many levels.
- 5.2 Energy infrastructure has inertia Energy infrastructure has inertia.
- 5.3 Systems-based approach Energy decisions can be made using a systems-based approach.
- 5.4 Economic factors Energy decisions are influenced by economic factors.
- 5.5 Political factors Energy decisions are influenced by political factors.
- 5.6 Environmental factors Energy decisions are influenced by environmental factors.
- 5.7 Social Factors Energy decisions are influenced by social factors.
Energy decisions are influenced by several factors4 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 10 of 20 matches