Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the
Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Grade Levelshowing only College Lower (13-14) Show all Grade Level
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate change has consequences Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy decisions are influenced by several factors Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Climate Impacts Includes sea level rise; extreme weather; drought; changes to ecosystems, plants and animals; melting ice and permafrost; ocean warming; impacts to water resources, agriculture, public health and national security
- Human Responses to Climate Includes policy, mitigation, adaptation, risk management, personal responsibility
- Energy Use Sources of energy, usage trends, conservation, policy
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 7 a Sea level rise and resulting impacts is due to melting ice and thermal expansion and increases the risk
- 7 d Increased acidity of oceans and negative impacts on food chain due to increasing carbon dioxide levels
- 7 e Ecosystems on land and in the ocean have been and will continue to be disturbed by climate change
- 7 f Human health and well-being will be affected to different degrees from the impacts from climate change
Climate change has consequences2 matches General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 5.1 Energy decisions are made at many levels Decisions concerning the use of energy resources are made at many levels.
- 5.5 Political factors Energy decisions are influenced by political factors.
- 5.7 Social Factors Energy decisions are influenced by social factors.
Energy decisions are influenced by several factors1 match General/Other
Results 1 - 4 of 4 matches