Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Grade Levelshowing only College Upper (15-16) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Various sources of energy are used to power human activities Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Regional Focusshowing only North America Show all Regional Focus
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 4.1 Humans transfer and transform energy Humans transfer and transform energy from the environment into forms useful for human endeavors.
- 4.5 Electricity generation Electricity is usually generated in one of two ways.
- 4.7 Different sources of energy have different benefits and drawbacks Different sources of energy and the different ways energy can be transformed, transported and stored each have different benefits and drawbacks.
Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
Regional Focus Show all Regional Focus
- US Northeast (West Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Massachusetts)
- US Southeast (Southeast) Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Florida
- US Midwest Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio
- US Great Lakes Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York
- US Great Plains (Eastern) New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, (Eastern) Colorado
- US Southwest California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, (Western) Texas, (Western) Colorado
- US Northwest Washington, Oregon, Idaho, (Western) Montana
- US Alaska
- US Coasts Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, California, Washington, Oregon, Alaska
- US Islands and Territories Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
Results 1 - 3 of 3 matches