Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate Impacts Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only College Upper (15-16) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Various sources of energy are used to power human activities Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles
- Humans can take action Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
- Climate is complex Climate is regulated by complex interactions among components of the Earth system
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Our understanding of climate Our understanding of the climate system is improved through observations, theoretical studies, and modeling
- Humans affect climate Human activities are impacting the climate system
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 4.1 Humans transfer and transform energy Humans transfer and transform energy from the environment into forms useful for human endeavors.
- 4.3 Fossil and bio fuels contain energy captured from sunlight Fossil and bio fuels are organic matter that contain energy captured from sunlight.
- 4.7 Different sources of energy have different benefits and drawbacks Different sources of energy and the different ways energy can be transformed, transported and stored each have different benefits and drawbacks.
Various sources of energy are used to power human activities2 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 3 of 3 matches