Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Energy Use Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only High School (9-12) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy is a physical quantity Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Fossil Fuels
- Nuclear Energy
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Other Alternatives Hydropower, geothermal, tidal, biofuels, etc.
- Efficiency and Conservation
- Usage Trends Trends in energy use
- Energy Infrastructure Includes the electricity grid and all types of energy distribution
Energy Use3 matches General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 1.2 Thermal energy The energy of a system or object that results in its temperature is called thermal energy.
- 1.5 Forms of energy Energy comes in different forms and can be divided into categories.
- 1.7 Units of energy Many different units are used to quantify energy.
- 1.8 Power Power is a measure of energy transfer rate.
Energy is a physical quantity8 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 10 of 10 matches