Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate Impacts Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only High School (9-12) Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy is a physical quantity Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate Literacy Principles
- Sun is primary energy The Sun is the primary source of energy for Earth's climate system
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Our understanding of climate Our understanding of the climate system is improved through observations, theoretical studies, and modeling
- Climate change has consequences Climate change will have consequences for the Earth system and human lives
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 1.1 Energy is a quantity Energy is a quantity that is transferred from system to system.
- 1.2 Thermal energy The energy of a system or object that results in its temperature is called thermal energy.
- 1.3 Energy is neither created nor destroyed Energy is neither created nor destroyed.
Energy is a physical quantity2 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches