Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Causes of Climate Change Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only Informal Show all Grade Level
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Energy affects quality of life Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Cyclical and Natural Changes
- Anthropogenic Changes enhanced greenhouse effect, emissions, land use changes
Causes of Climate Change2 matches General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles
- Humans can take action Humans can take actions to reduce climate change and its impacts.
- Climate is complex Climate is regulated by complex interactions among components of the Earth system
- Life affects climate; climate affects life Life on Earth depends on, is shaped by, and affects climate
- Climate is variable Climate varies over space and time through both natural and man-made processes
- Our understanding of climate Our understanding of the climate system is improved through observations, theoretical studies, and modeling
- Humans affect climate Human activities are impacting the climate system
- Climate change has consequences Climate change will have consequences for the Earth system and human lives
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 7.3 Environmental quality Environmental quality is impacted by energy choices.
- 7.5 Access to energy affects quality of life Access to energy resources affects quality of life.
- 7.6 Vulnerable populations Some populations are more vulnerable to impacts of energy choices than others.
Energy affects quality of life
Results 1 - 10 of 12 matches