Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Causes of Climate Change Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Grade Levelshowing only Informal Show all Grade Level
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Humans can take action Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- GP a Climate science improves informed policy and decision-making
- GP b Reducing human vulnerability to and impacts on climate requires multi-disciplinary, integrated understanding
- GP d Greenhouse gas reduction and carbon dioxide sequestration to mitigate climate change
- GP e Strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emission (energy conservation, renewable energies, change in energy use)
- GP f Strategies of human adaptation to climate change
- GP g Actions taken by different levels of society can mitigate climate change and increase preparedness for current and future generations
Humans can take action1 match General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 8 of 8 matches