Educational Resources: Search the CLEAN Collection
Scientifically and pedagogically reviewed digital resources for teaching about climate science, climate change, and energy awareness
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Causes of Climate Change Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Our understanding of climate Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Dataset Useshowing only Students Use Scientific Dataset Show all Dataset Use
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 5 b Observations are the foundation for understanding the climate system
- 5 c Observations, experiments, and theory are used to construct and refine computer models
- 5 e Climate models are robust enough to be used for guiding decision and actions as response to climate change
Our understanding of climate
Energy Literacy Principles
- Energy is a physical quantity Energy is a physical quantity that follows precise natural laws.
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 10 of 18 matches