Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the
Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate is variable Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Biological processes depend on energy flow Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Climate Impacts Includes sea level rise; extreme weather; drought; changes to ecosystems, plants and animals; melting ice and permafrost; ocean warming; impacts to water resources, agriculture, public health and national security
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 3.1 The Sun is major source of energy for organisms and ecosystems The Sun is the major source of energy for organisms and the ecosystems of which they are a part.
- 3.5 Ecosystems are affected by availability of energy. Ecosystems are affected by changes in the availability of energy and matter.
- 3.6 Humans live within Earth's ecosystems. Humans live within Earth's ecosystems.
Biological processes depend on energy flow1 match General/Other
Results 1 - 3 of 3 matches