Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and the Energy Literacy frameworks, and the Next Generation Science Standards.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate is variable Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Various sources of energy are used to power human activities Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Energy Use Sources of energy, usage trends, conservation, policy
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 4.1 Humans transfer and transform energy Humans transfer and transform energy from the environment into forms useful for human endeavors.
- 4.3 Fossil and bio fuels contain energy captured from sunlight Fossil and bio fuels are organic matter that contain energy captured from sunlight.
Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
Results 1 - 4 of 4 matches