Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and the Energy Literacy frameworks, and the Next Generation Science Standards.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Grade Levelshowing only Informal Show all Grade Level
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Climate is variable Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Human use of energy Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Climate Impacts Includes sea level rise; extreme weather; drought; changes to ecosystems, plants and animals; melting ice and permafrost; ocean warming; impacts to water resources, agriculture, public health and national security
- Human Responses to Climate Includes policy, mitigation, adaptation, risk management, personal responsibility
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
- 4 f Evidence is that human impacts are playing an increasing role in climate change
Climate is variable1 match General/Other
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 6.2 Conserving energy One way to manage energy resources is through conservation.
- 6.3 Demand for energy is increasing Human demand for energy is increasing.
- 6.5 Social and technological innovation Social and technological innovation affects the amount of energy used by human society.
Human use of energy
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches