Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Sun is primary energy > 1 d Milankovitch/orbital cycle Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principlesshowing only Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Show all Energy Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics
- Climate System Includes natural processes within the climate system: orbital patterns, solar radiation, oceans, atmosphere, water cycle, the natural greenhouse effect, carbon cycle, regional climates and differences between climate and weather.
- Causes of Climate Change Includes natural changes (cyclic variability, volcanic eruptions, solar output) and human-caused changes (due to GHG emissions and land use changes)
- Measuring and Modeling Climate Instrumental measurements, proxy data, climate model projections
- Nature of Climate Science Includes the process of science and common misconceptions about climate science
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles Show all Energy Literacy Principles
- 2.3 Earth's climate driven by the Sun Earth's weather and climate is mostly driven by energy from the Sun.
- 2.6 Greenhouse gases affect energy flow Greenhouse gases affect energy flow through the Earth system.
- 2.7 Effects of changes in Earth's energy system The effects of changes in Earth's energy system are often not immediately apparent.
Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow
Results 1 - 2 of 2 matches