Collection of Climate and Energy Educational Resources
The CLEAN Collection is a hand-picked and rigorously reviewed collection of educational resources aligned with the Climate Literacy and Energy Literacy frameworks.
The review process engages scientists and educators in vetting each resource for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and useability.Help
Current Search Limits
Climate and Energy Topicsshowing only Climate System Show all Climate and Energy Topics
Climate Literacy Principlesshowing only Sun is primary energy Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Refine the Results
Climate and Energy Topics Show all Climate and Energy Topics
- Global Energy Balance
- Orbital Cycles such as Milankovitch Cycles
- Solar Radiation
- Atmospheric Composition
- Greenhouse Effect natural greenhouse effect
- Atmospheric Circulation
- Ocean and Climate The ocean's role in the climate system; interactions between ocean and climate
- Climate Feedbacks
- Water Cycle Evaporation, precipitation, sublimation, evapotranspiration, water vapor
- Carbon Cycle
- Regional Climates
- Climate Compared to Weather
Climate System5 matches General/Other
Climate Literacy Principles Show all Climate Literacy Principles
Energy Literacy Principles
- Energy is a physical quantity Energy is a physical quantity that follows precise natural laws.
- Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow Physical processes on Earth are the result of energy flow through the Earth system.
- Biological processes depend on energy flow Biological processes depend on energy flow through the Earth system.
- Various sources of energy are used to power human activities
- Energy decisions are influenced by several factors
- Human use of energy
- Energy affects quality of life The quality of life of individuals and societies is affected by energy choices.
Results 1 - 10 of 59 matches