The CLEAN Collection is a small digital collection of teaching resources aligned with the Essential Principles of Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Principles. Each teaching resource is reviewed by scientists and educators for alignment with these principles first, and then for scientific accuracy, pedagogic effectiveness and usability. We are interested in working together with developers in building the CLEAN collection of teaching materials.
There are multiple avenues for developers of educational resources to become involved in the CLEAN process:
- Suggest Resources — Submit a digital educational resource that you think would be appropriate for CLEAN to review for inclusion in the collection
- Volunteer to be a Science Reviewer — Volunteer to review resources for CLEAN
- Contact the CLEAN team if you are interested in attending one of the review camps as an educational or science reviewer
- Learn More About the Review Process — Details about the review process developed by the CLEAN project
- Explore the Gap and Thin Spot Analysis of the CLEAN Collection (February 2013) and help us fill the gaps and thin spots in our coverage of the Climate Literacy and the Energy Awareness Principles by developing new educational resources or adapting old ones
- Participate in the Gap Analysis Discussion Thread