> > Overall Impressions

Overall Impressions  

The CLEAN website is still being cleaned up. If you catch specific grammatical errors or other flaws, please notify us through the feedback form here: http://cleanet.org/clean/about/feedback.html

If you have general impressions or constructive critique, please feel free to leave your comments here.

3878:13266

Share edittextuser=91 post_id=13266 initial_post_id=0 thread_id=3878

The site is great. I love the content - the reviews are really helpful. Two comments: On the home page the text is hard to read because of the background image. When I first opened it the background was white and I could see it perfectly but then the background image loaded and the text washed out. Since this the first page teachers will go to it shouuldn't present any obstacles given how busy teachers are. They might get there and decide not to explore the site if they can't read the text... One other comment - we are trying to get away from the term "activities" and rather use "lesson" or "learning opportunity" but that may not be an issue in other states...

3878:13349

Share edittextuser=4105 post_id=13349 initial_post_id=0 thread_id=3878

Thanks Gilda, that's exactly the sort of feedback we need!

3878:13350

Share edittextuser=261 post_id=13350 initial_post_id=0 thread_id=3878

Ah - that's an interesting point of view (activities vs lesson).. in CT we tend to stress "activities" as the "doing science" (i.e. data collection/analysis) part of a lesson, which is different from reading, discussion, worksheets etc.

3878:13359

Share edittextuser=3705 post_id=13359 initial_post_id=0 thread_id=3878

Join the Discussion

« Unpacking Climate Change Misconceptions       CLEAN CAFE- Sit Down and Introduce Yourself »